About Gaia Aquaponics farm.
Gaia Aquaponics farm want create own system based on Friendly Aquaponics system with few modification. Gaia Aquaponics is planning to achieve healthier, better tasting vegetable and fish, higher yield and saving cost by introducing Brown’s gas technology, Special Japanese nozzle for aeration, introducing ORMUS minerals (mineral in high spin state), EM Technology(Effective Micro Organism) and alternative energy system to produce electricity.
Still experimental at this stage but each technologies are proved it effectiveness of own, waiting to combined and tested by Gaia Aquaponics.
What Gaia Aquaponics want achieve.
1. Gaia Aquaponics want establish as self sustaining business with minimal impact with environment.
2. Gaia Aquaponics want produce safe, highest quality, healthy food for people.
3. Gaia Aquaponics want to create business model which help people to move out city and start living rural area with sustainable life style.
4. Gaia Aquaponics want support alternative energy research so more sustainable energy is used for the system.
5. Gaia Aquaponics want share information and educate people.
Plan for roll out Gaia Aquaponics
Rolling plan for Gaia Aquaponics has 3 stages.
1. Set up small Friendly Aquaponics system and test out Gaia Aquaponics system. Estimate set up cost will be: material $1000 for 1 unit Land: my back yard or friend’s so no cost. Laver: Free (I will do this in my free time) hopefully take 6 months to test out fully in 3 different modification with different location. And document out comes. While doing this, research about organic citification and trying to get it.
2. While operating first stage, start writing business plan to present investors. This stage purchase land not far from Brisbane. Start 1000 feet Aquaponics System. Set up cost will be: material $7000. Hoop house $2000. Other: $1000.
The bulk of the cost will be for land purchase. I will be working part time until start produce. This 1000 feet system produce 6600 plant by it cycle. As if lettuce would be about 4 weeks. Letterse price from $1.00 ~ $4.00 depend on who to sell and time of the year. To say worst case, income $6600 less cost $1500 per month as if be able to get organic citification would add value to the produce. May be able to sell $2.00 or more. This 100 feet system is manageable by one parson except harvesting and planting time. This stage, very important to organise outlet for next expansion.
3. When cumulate capital, start adding renewable energy system to cut the cost, also start adding 1000 feet glow area. Tank set up for first 1000 feet system can be used up to 4000 feet system so set up cost will be about $5000 plus hoop house $2000 for each 1000 feet system. When add up to 4000 feet system projection of income will be $24,400 worth of produce, cost will be $6000 per month. May need part time helper for harvesting, seeding time.